Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Plans?

I am still on my blog hiatus, but thought I would write a post while trying to figure things out.  I miss blogging, I miss my blogging friends, but really don't find myself fashionable at the moment.  As I mentioned in my last post, I love my job but it really isn't fashionable.  I try to wear stylish looks but they really aren't blog worthy.  So how can I write a fashion blog when I am not setting any fashion trends?  I really can't.  I want keep my blog real but don't think I want to go that real with my outfit selections, because lets face it I wear black tennis shoes sometimes to work.

If you have been following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram you know that I am now doing my #stayfit2013 routine.  2012 was all about getting fit and I actually achieved my goal.  I lost 62 pounds and feel very fit but now I am trying to stay fit.


Here are my pictures from New Year's Eve 2011 and New Year's Eve 2012.  With my #stayfit2013 I have signed up for a running group and plan to run my first half marathon in April.  I have been thinking that since I am no longer being fashionable I may change my blog to Fitness By Alicia.  I thought I could provide my exercise routines, healthy recipes, and even workout gear reviews and selections.  I do not know everything about getting fit but I do know I have seen results.  So my question is, would you read my fitness blog?  I figure I will write 2-3 times a week.  Give me your thoughts so I can decide if it would be worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...