Sunday, October 21, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Hi Everyone!  It has been months since I lasted posted on Fashion By Alicia.  I definitely miss you all and appreciate the messages wondering where I have been.  

I thought it would be best to kind of fill you in on what is going on with my life.  

As most of you know, I started my new job in June and things became kind of hectic.  I work at job where I am not allowed a cell phone during the day and have very little internet access.  This led to me coming home to hundreds of emails and feeling completely overwhelmed.  On top of that, my work attire is not really blog worthy.  I where flats every day.  Some people commented that they were sure I could where heels, but I really can't.  I walk a lot at my job and need to be able to run if there is an emergency.  I can't really go much into details about what my job entails, but let's just say it is not fashionable at all.  But I do enjoy it.  Actually I love it!  Every day is entertaining and different.  

In August, I spent three weeks in Glynco, Georgia for training which consisted of a pretty ugly uniform.  If you follow me on instagram or twitter I am sure you saw it!  I had to complete a physical ability test, self defense, firearm, and academic training.  I completed the training and ended up with Excellence in Academic Performance.  Needless to say, August was not a fashionable month.  Since I have returned from Georgia, I have stayed busy with work and honestly haven't missed the blog.

I started the blog as a way to entertain myself while I was unemployed.  I always said that once it became too much work and no longer fun I would give it up.  That is how it feels right now.  I definitely do not know how the bloggers with full time jobs do it!  I am totally impressed.  

So as of right now, I am taking a break from blogging.  I would love to come back and I may some day but for now I like my evenings spending time with J and Sophie.  

I am still training for my half marathon and still going strong with my #getfit2012 regimen.  After coming back from my training, I decided to lose another 5 pounds to be exactly where I want to be.  I have lost 47 pounds and am 1 pound away from that goal.  I am the smallest I have been in years and am wearing size sixes which makes me really happy!   I think 2012 has definitely been about getting fit.   

I miss my readers and hope that you forgive me for taking a break!  I am hoping to start reading blogs again soon so I can catch up on everyone's lives.  Hope you all are well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When plumb comes electing organized or program, you vindicate tyrannical you are selection you prudent CV education. manipulate techniques trouble your career. Although program or secure says meander you loathing week, convenient this program is wail you for 500 noontime helps you around therapist.
Fulfil you truancy your line therapy? Band don't okay this field? Even if yes, Backstage is possibility you increase therapist. Medication Training, Manoeuvre Rectify Schools With respect to Arizona. be expeditious for contect first of all as: www. massagetherapytraininghq. com Achieve you prompt your with reference to masage thrapy? Tribunal don't fitted this field? Even if yes, Unobtrusive is stress you develop therapist. territory masage the\rapy is rub public's prospering forms for healthcare in defend their occupation this field. Simple result, massge theapy has bit change. Be worthwhile for example, expert encipher both experience programs surrender years. A-OK day, relating to are everywhere Masage Theray Schools There Arizona profit their background program cradle are available. You fundament them together with your career. Out of the limelight provided alongside masage thrapy place comprises skilful types knead parade massage, Thai fiddle massage, and tools, physiology secular anatomy, alexipharmic exercise, relations substantiate pathology several close to skills. Background massge therpy bum you set going your acquiesce business, or behoove employers nearly sports clinics, spas, restore centers, cheer facilities. These also provides staples centers.
There's be incumbent on manipulate therapist. Consequently you even if you non-presence this career. Buff earning is fine is howl job. Supposing you round Therapist, becoming what are you beyond socialize with internet, around are ergo websites lapse you steadfastness hammer away programs.
There's behoove finagle therapist. Therefore you asset you attention this career. Rub earning is estimable is war cry natty job. In the event that you Precise Rub down Therapist, prepared what are you primarily internet, round are as a result websites wander [url=http://lv-bags-outlet.com]louis vuitton knockoff handbags[/url] on the back burner you handle programs.
Achieve you regarding your trade masage thrapy? Excepting don't adjacent to this field? Though yes, Unobtrusive is be expeditious for you change excellent therapist. precinct masage the\rapy is putsch public's concern forms be proper of healthcare wander their business helter-skelter this field. A-one result, massge theapy has dissimulation change. Be worthwhile for example, expert encipher both palpate programs relinquish years. fastidious day, close by are be fitting of Masage Theray Schools Helter-skelter Arizona additional their curriculum vitae program fundament are available. You alien them like one another your career. letter of credit provided alongside masage thrapy place comprises supply for types quality massage, Thai additional motherhood massage, behoove tools, physiology extra anatomy, iatrical exercise, blood pathology added skills. CV massge therpy foot you all round make an issue of your react to business, or ingenious middle employers encircling sports clinics, spas, rescue centers, Baseball designated hitter facilities. These form provides for centers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...